question

abkad_76 avatar image
0 Likes"
abkad_76 asked ·

Sandbox - Unable To Create New Listing

I'm also unable to create new listings in the sandbox. After enter all details, image upload not working. When i click list item its always loading only. Why sandbox react like this. Many of them asking same questions, more than years. but ebay team doesnt fix this issues. Please link my ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox Ebay Sandbox : TESTUSER_abdulkadhar0435 Paypal Sandbox: sb-p478l3430590@business.example.com @shulmani_developer.support @ebays @eram_developersupport
sandbox-problemsandbox not workinglisting-items
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

abkad_76 avatar image
1 Like"
abkad_76 answered ·
i am unable to create sell item using API and MyeBaysandbox ( https://my.sandbox.ebay.com/) also. Create new listings is not working in sandbox. @ankit_developersupport Using API 1. I have created a new Item draft using Listing API ( https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/listing/v1_beta/item_draft/). 2. I got success response. { "itemDraftId": "1037517520", "sellFlowUrl": " https://www.ebay.com/sl/list/v2?mode=AddItem&draft_id=1037517520";, "sellFlowNativeUri": "ebay://link/?nav=user.sell&listing=1037517520&mode=AddItem&siteId=0" } 3. but in sandbox account doesn't show "Saved draft" page. That page not working. Please check this

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ajpsp avatar image
0 Likes"
ajpsp answered ·
Hello @ankit_developersupport, Please link my sandbox account to my Paypal account. I submitted a request days ago but have had no response, please help. testuser_midas_support to sb-bpix01639019@business.example.com

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @revaltrade, Please file a support request for linking your account.For reference please go through the given doc. https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

revaltrade avatar image
0 Likes"
revaltrade answered ·
@ankit_developersupport We have the same problem, Can you link my account too ? TESTUSER_RETNA to sb-58l5w519808@business.example.com Thanks so much!

parmark-92 avatar image
0 Likes"
parmark-92 answered ·
Good The sandbox has been broken to the point it is useless for developers for at least a year, and based on the forum posts maybe several years. You cannot use the eBay sandbox to build applications that integrate with eBay. You have to use production accounts and risk getting banned, and spending money on fake things. Also "Paid" premium support is a joke. It takes several days to get a response and usually its a response that shows they didn't really read or understand your message. Then its takes weeks of bake and forth and you end up with usually no resolution as well. Its the worse paid support developer I've ever used. I guess they don't really want people to provide their customers with options outside of the ones they provide.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @abkad_76, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked TESTUSER_abdulkadhar0435_76 to sb-p478l3430590@business.example.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Program

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.