question

nickcwizardscx avatar image
0 Likes"
nickcwizardscx asked ·

Support number required so I can get a token

Hi, I am trying to **set up an auth Token** for my Wife's site but when it asks me to sign into Sandbox or Production, the **Select Country field at the end does not have any options** and I can not over type it so I can not continue. Can anyone tell me a **support number** that I could ring about this please Nick
supportauth-token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @nickcwizardscx, You can always file a support request for the best help: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
nickcwizardscx answered ·
Thanks, I will try that.

0 Likes"
nickcwizardscx answered ·
Oooh! $75 to get them to correct their page error, sorry no can do. Any other suggestions?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.