question

manucasillas avatar image
0 Likes"
manucasillas asked ·

Cannot get UserToken because cannot select country

Application Keys / Production / click User tokens/ Get a User Token Here / Sign in to Production. I fill all the data and I cannot continue because country options are empty. There is not dropdown. If I press "Sign into eBay to get a Token" I get "country: country does not meet requirements" Thanks
tokensaccess
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Having the same issue. Country drop down has no option other than "-Select Country-", and can't get past this screen without it. I have tried on Safari, Chrome and Firefox, and on both Mac OS & Ubuntu.
0 Likes 0 · ·
manucasillas avatar image
0 Likes"
manucasillas answered ·
Thank you for your help @sanjeev However, I think you have a problem with your backend. You backend seems prepared only for US, not for the rest of the countries. If I try to modify now any changes on my profile on developer.ebay.com/my/profile, it says: "stateOrProvince: stateOrProvince does not meet requirements" If it helps, I have saved again on my profile and know it seems to work. I am able to press sign in to production;

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ogamigamshoes avatar image
0 Likes"
ogamigamshoes answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport Docs didn't help

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @manucasillas, Please go through docs hope it will help you. https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2119

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.