question

shoesonthego2013 avatar image
0 Likes"
shoesonthego2013 asked ·

Linking exisiting eBay account to developer account

Probably a dumb question however, I've tried to find any sort of information everywhere and cannot find anything in relation to linking an existing eBay account with a developer account. I have an eBay account and when I tried to login to developer portal it wouldn't allow me to do so with my current username and password, which is fair enough as you need to register with developer portal. I have tried to register a developer account using my username and of course it won't let me do that as it's already in eBay. I have tried to recover account access using https://developer.ebay.com/fyp but no emails or SMS messages are received. Can anyone please explain what is the process to get this moving forward?
accountlink-to-ebay-account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @shoesonthego2013, Sorry for the inconvenience, but still, we need the following details so that we can link your account for you or else you can directly submit a request for this from [here.][1] 1. Sandbox Testusername 2. PayPal sandbox user email address [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
shoesonthego2013 answered ·
![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2486-untitled.png Also there is another issue. When trying to sign into the Sandbox you get "Confirm the Legal Address for the Primary Contact or Business" popup and it will not let you select country from the dropdown. The dropdown is totally empty.

untitled.png (66.8 KiB)

0 Likes"
shoesonthego2013 answered ·
Thanks for your response. The developer account is itellau and the account is shoesonthego2013.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @shoesonthego2013, Please provide us your sandbox account username and also that sandbox PayPal email account for which you want to link your account? Regards, eBay Developers Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.