question

dvki_86 avatar image
0 Likes"
dvki_86 asked ·

How to link sandbox account for posting listings

I'm trying to post listings through the API via a test user that I've created. Account name: testuser_webshoptechnologies_seller I've linked the account with my developer token. API calls fail with the following error code: "Error, Code: 120, You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." Apparently this means that I need to create a paypal account for the test user, so I've also created a sandbox PayPal account to the test user. PayPal sandbox user name: wt.ebay.seller.01@gmail.com Don't know how to link them though, as half of the link on the Ebay sandbox page seem to be not working. @ankit_developersupport, I've seen you helping others with the same problem, could I please ask for your help?
sandbox-problempaypal-linking-issuepaypal
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @dvki_86, Please provide us your eBay developer username and sample API call. Regards, eBay Developers Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dvki_86 avatar image
0 Likes"
dvki_86 answered ·
Dear @ankit_developersupport : Sorry, this was a duplicate post, you've already helped me with my account a few days ago. I've forgotten to delete this post. Thank you for your help, by the way, much appreciated!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.