question

japanesetoymarket avatar image
0 Likes"
japanesetoymarket asked ·

Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request Error

Hello I want to use the Marketplace Insights API. But I got an error. ■Error {'errors': [{'errorId': 1100 'domain': 'ACCESS' 'category': 'REQUEST' 'message': 'Access denied' 'longMessage': 'Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request.'}]} I use "Buy APIs" for the first time. And is this error a problem with my Token? Do I have to apply for an "eBay Partner Network (EPN) account" from the page below? https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html#Applying I am not good at English, so I did not understand the cause of the error ■Code user_token ="XXXXXXX" auth_code = "Bearer " + user_token headers = { "Authorization": auth_code, } category_ids = "1345" url = " https://api.ebay.com/buy/marketplace_insights/v1_beta/item_sales/search?category_ids=" + category_ids r = requests.get(url, headers=headers).json()
marketplace insights api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

erateexercis-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
erateexercis-0 answered ·
@japanesetoymarket did you got access to this API?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @japanesetoymarket, You're Welcome!!

japanesetoymarket avatar image
0 Likes"
japanesetoymarket answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport Thank you for reply I'll do it!

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @japanesetoymarket, Yes, an EPN partner can only access Buy API. Users must meet standard eligibility requirements, get approvals from eBay support organizations, and sign contracts with eBay and PayPal to access the Buy APIs in production. Meeting the standard eligibility is not a guarantee that production access will be granted. See the Production access process for additional information and instructions for requesting production access. https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html#Producti2 Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.