question

mvedol avatar image
0 Likes"
mvedol asked

Please link my Sandbox ebay and Paypal accounts

Hey, Seems the API's are finally on my side. Can someone link my Paypal account to a test eBay account please? eBay username: testuser_bnp Paypal email: sb-6lrde953647@personal.example.com If there's anything more needed before I can publish offers, please let me know! Thanks
link paypal to ebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @ mvedol, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_bnp to sb6lrde953647@personal.example.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mvedol avatar image
0 Likes"
mvedol answered
Hi Ankit, Appreciate that... Now getting the following on posting to publish offers; { "errors": [ { "errorId": 25018, "domain": "API_INVENTORY", "subdomain": "Selling", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form." } ] } Can't find anything direct debit related anywhere...?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.