question

mytmon_com avatar image
0 Likes"
mytmon_com asked ·

What is eBay Compatible Application Check , and how we can apply for application check?

Hello, I am developing a custom eBay application for bulk product listing on eBay via eBay trading API. But I don't find where I can test my eBay application and also how I can use eBay API licenses and agreement and also I don't know what is a compatible parameter I can use. Can you please help me to approve my eBay application compatibility test and explain to me how can I publish my app on eBay. Thank You
listing-itemsebay store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI @mytmon_com Compatible App Check is a free service that DTS provides to developers to increase their API call limit. It's main objective is to understand what the application does, its target users, is the application useful for eBay and it's users, and to ensure that it is in compliance with the API license agreement and not violating any eBay policies. For reference please go through the below mention link https://developer.ebay.com/support/app-check Regards, eBay Developers Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.