question

mitulmakadia avatar image
0 Likes"
mitulmakadia asked ·

Getting Empty ItemArray For GetSellerList API.

On making a SOAP request to GetSellerList Trading API, I am getting empty array of Items. Not getting any error. Please find my request and response below. Request URL: https://api.ebay.com/wsapi?callname=GetSellerList Request: Refer attachment **getsellerlistrequest.png** Response: Refer attachment **getsellerlistresponse.png** **Note:** OAuth is not enabled for the API key. Can anyone help me to get the actual count on ebay for the seller? [1]: /storage/temp/2482-getsellerlistresponse.png
trading apigetsellerlistempty
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
designerhart avatar image
0 Likes"
designerhart answered ·
@mitulmakadia. I was having a similar problem. I solved it by changing the date range in my request. I have all fixed price items which renew every month. So in theory you need to specify a 30 day period to cover all items. I was using EndTimeTo and and EndTimeFrom. I specified a 30 day period in the past from now to 30 days ago. This was: 2020-08-13 to 2020-07-14. I changed the EndTimeTo date to 2020-09-13 - effectively a 60 day period. After that all my listings came back. I think what is happening is that end times are always in the future - not the past. If you specify an end time in the past then nothing is going to come back. I haven't actually tested this - so I could be wrong. But the important point is that if there is no errors but no items are being returned then there is something wrong with the request parameters and probably something to do with the date range.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.