question

rrd-automotive avatar image
0 Likes"
rrd-automotive asked ·

why does the new Fulfillment api getOrders call not have a return option for FVF??

I spent time rewriting my order management system to call the new API's and i am finding that some data important to me is no longer available? So i use the Final Value fee along with responses from various shipping API's, Paypal and our own parts system to evaluate accurate margins from our platform and website sales and have them report to the relevant people. Without an accurate FVF it means nothing as our products use different categories with different FVF's. Are people using different methods or is it just tough?
getordersfulfillment apifinal value feefvf
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @rrd-automotive, You can use the GetOrders call from Trading API to retrieve Final Value Fees (FVF). REF:- https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1967 Best Regards, eBay Developer support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.