question

joaoliveir387 avatar image
0 Likes"
joaoliveir387 asked ·

Offer API OAuth getBidding 403 Forbidden

Hello, I am new here and I am kindly asking for help on this question. I want to create a bot for auto bid items and I have checked the Offer API with the getBidding and placeProxyBid methods. I have tried to test it but I get a 403 Forbidden error that I placed in attach. In attach there is 2 files that shows the API TEST example that I test. Do anybody know what I am missing here? Thanks for all and Best Regards Joao Oliveira
403 forbiddenoffer apigetbiddingplaceproxybid
testpart1.png (77.2 KiB)
testpart2.png (50.5 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @joaoliveir387 , eBay Buy APIs are available for anyone to use in eBay's sandbox environment, use of the APIs in production is restricted. Users must meet standard eligibility requirements, get approvals from eBay support organizations, and sign contracts with eBay and PayPal to access the Buy APIs in production. See [Production eligibility requirements][1] for information about production access. Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html#Producti2 Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html#Producti2

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

joaoliveir387 avatar image
0 Likes"
joaoliveir387 answered ·
Anyone Please? Thanks in Advance

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.