question

gadge-1812 avatar image
0 Likes"
gadge-1812 asked

Account Activation Email Not Received

After registering to eBay developers program, I didn't received the activation email message. I tried also with the "resend email" link, with no success. How can I activate my account? My username is "gadgetmktit_dev".
developer-accountaccount activationaccount-authentication
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered
HI gadge-1812, Please wait 2-3 business days and check again. Your status is still in pending state. We appreciate your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developers Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gadge-1812 avatar image
0 Likes"
gadge-1812 answered
hi, i have tried and said the register was rejected, may i know why the register was rejected? i have tried registered for several times but all were rejected, i really need a developer account, please let me know how i can register successfully, thanks so much!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.