question

pamil_9600 avatar image
0 Likes"
pamil_9600 asked ·

Unable To Link Sandbox Account To Paypal Sandbox Account

First of all, I'm unable to use the sandbox website to list an item. It is impossible to add listings using it because of ebay’s own broken frame origin rules. So the only option as I see it is to add listings in with the API. Any chance you can fix the website? Secondly, using the API is also proving a problem: 1. How do we make sandbox users recognized as seller accounts? 2. How do we link up sandbox users with sandbox paypal accounts? From other posts I believe this is also broken and needs to be done by eBay, I'm trying to link testuser_millertime with knowledge@thenavpeople.co.uk Thanks.
sandboxadditempaypallisting
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pamil_9600 avatar image
0 Likes"
pamil_9600 answered ·
@ankit_developersupport do you have an answer to my "direct debit not found" problem? Thanks.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pamil_9600 avatar image
0 Likes"
pamil_9600 answered ·
Thank you for doing this. I'm still having trouble in the API Explorer, receiving this error: Direct Debit not found. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form. I am logged into the developer site as millertime but my sandbox user is testuser_millertime. I am trying to use the Trading API AddFixedPrice Item, request xml attached. What am I doing wrong?[link text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/ 2469-addfixedpriceitem.txt

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
HI pamil_9600, 1. We have changed your account type to Business( For Seller ). 2. We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_millertime to knowledge@thenavpeople.co.uk for you. Thank you for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.