question

mehmer74 avatar image
0 Likes"
mehmer74 asked ·

getCompatibilityPropertyValues filter field containing , characters fails because of filter format

When I'm requesting the compatibility property values for example the following filter fails because of the variant containing , character. Make: Renault Model: Kadjar BodyStyle: SUV Car Variant: HA_, HL_ [2015-2020] SUV filter look like this, "Car Make:Renault,Model:Kadjar,BodyStyle:SUV,Variant:HA_, HL_ [2015-2020] SUV" The , in car variant results in a failed requests but the request is not faulty at all. What is the solution to that?
apiapi-problembugfilterproblemtaxonomy apitaxonomyproblem with the api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mehmer74 avatar image
0 Likes"
mehmer74 answered ·
Hi @sagar_developersupport I have given above the sample request, I'm certain that the reason for the error is the "," character within the filter value. Production Environment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @mehmer74, Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Could you please provide us with the following details: 1. Sample Request. 2. Please confirm you are in the sandbox or production environment Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.