question

waqakha-65 avatar image
0 Likes"
waqakha-65 asked ·

Error Linking Ebay Sandbox User To Paypal Sandbox User

Hello Support Team, When I try to link a sandbox account to PayPal I am getting this error: This site can’t be reached shiptrack.sandbox.ebay.com refused to connect & showing the blank page with the error below; "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" Could you please link this user for me eBay sandbox user: testuser_742512 PayPal sandbox user: waqaskhanbhattipaypalbusiness@gmail.com thank you!
sandbox not workingget store user id
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ chsh2119, Please file a support request for linking your account.For reference please go through the given doc. https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parmark-92 avatar image
0 Likes"
parmark-92 answered ·
The sandbox has been broken to the point it is useless for developers for at least a year, and based on the forum posts maybe several years. You cannot use the eBay sandbox to build applications that integrate with eBay. You have to use production accounts and risk getting banned, and spending money on fake things. I guess they don't really want people to provide their customers with options outside of the ones they provide.

chsh2119 avatar image
0 Likes"
chsh2119 answered ·
hello @sagar_developersupport ,i get the same problem. Could you please link this user for me eBay sandbox user: testuser_ec_01 PayPal sandbox user: cshunpaybusiness@gmail.com. Thank you!

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @waqakha-65, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked sandbox user: testuser_742512 to waqaskhanbhattipaypalbusiness@gmail.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.