question

pet-stuff-now avatar image
0 Likes"
pet-stuff-now asked ·

apitoken for second store?

I wrote an application for a store years ago and it still works. I pass along a UserAccount.ApiToken to authenticate. We have a second store with permission from ebay. However I have no idea how to get an ApiToken for that second store. It has been a long time since I figured it out the first time and I honestly have no idea how I did it. Their documents are not clear at all. Does the second store need its own dev account or can we get the ApiToken with the current dev account? Or did we get the ApiToken from the ebay seller dashboard somewhere and I just don't recall that?
apitoken
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @pet-stuff-now, You can follow these steps to generate the token, REF: [ https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018][1] Hope the above will help you!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2018

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
pet-stuff-now answered ·
Thank you. This process should really be made more clear somewhere. Funneling everyone regardless of need to sign up for a new dev account is confusing.

0 Likes"
pet-stuff-now answered ·
Where do you generate an auth token? We keep googling it but can't find the right result. it's not very clear to us. Thanks for the help.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @pet-stuff-now, You can access any number of seller accounts/stores using single developer account. You should generate Auth-token (rather than developer account) for each stores which you are going access from your developer account. Auth-Token is the unique identifier for different stores in eBay. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.