question

ssgcommando avatar image
0 Likes"
ssgcommando asked

Want to get xsd of "findItemsAdvanced" output XML

I am using "findItemsAdvanced" API for my .NET project in which I am calling this API from a web browser control and store each xml element . I made a C# classes by using these XML (made a XSD schema file from XML then made classes from that XSD by using xsd tool) but I realized that every time I change the seller name in a parameter, it returns with a slightly different XML. Some new elements are added or removed.

So if I want to make classes from this XML by using xsd tool, it results in addition or removal of some fields/properties of classes.

So I just want a standard XML schema description file (XSD file) to make a complete C# classes.

I am totally new to this API and site also therefore I may miss that file which is available easily on this site.

finditemsadvancedxmlxsd
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ssgcommando avatar image
0 Likes"
ssgcommando answered

I got the link where a sample XML response is shown containing all possible fields which can appear. 

Well it seems this solution will also work because now I got the all possible fields I can make a proper XSD which results in a complete class.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.