question

japanesetoymarket avatar image
0 Likes"
japanesetoymarket asked ·

FindCompletedItems API has few search results

I used the "FindCompletedItems" API as a test to get my own sold list in the past However, he noticed that the search results were small. The actual number of sold items was over 100, but the API result was 9 Why is this? I will list the source code api_request = { 'itemFilter': [ { 'name':'Seller', 'value':'XXX'(my account), }, { 'name':'SoldItemsOnly', 'value':'true', } ], 'paginationInput': { 'EntriesPerPage': 100, 'PageNumber': 1 } } api = Finding(appid=APPID, config_file=None) response = api.execute('findCompletedItems', api_request).dict()
findcompleteditemspython
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
japanesetoymarket answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport Hello Sorry for my late reply Thank you for teaching me I would use the Marketplace Insights API Thank you very much.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @japanesetoymarket, FindCompletedItems API shows ended listings (i.e. listing that is no longer live) only. You may use [Marketplace Insights API][1] to get all products sold in a specific category. Note:- Buy Marketing Insights API is for [eBay partners][2] only [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/marketplace-insights/overview.html [2]: https://partnernetwork.ebay.com/

0 Likes"
What I ultimately want to do is "get all products sold in a specific category and seller in a specific country"

0 Likes"
Hello Thank you for your message api_request = { "categoryId": "1345", "itemFilter": [ { "name":"SoldItemsOnly", "value":"false", }, { "name": "LocatedIn", "value": "JP" }, ], "paginationInput": { "EntriesPerPage": 100, "PageNumber": 1 } } I searched for this condition and the result was "'TotalPages': '1524', 'totalEntries': '152301' Thank you very much.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
I understand that you do not want to show your seller ID in the example. But, can you please provide an example with another/public seller ID that displays this behavior, so that we can observe and compare this ourselves?

0 Likes"
Hello @sagar_developersupport Thank you for your message. I now get my SoldList as a test, but eventually I want to get the Sold List from other sellers as well GetMyeBaySelling could only get my SoldList

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @japanesetoymarket, You can use GetMyeBaySelling to retrieve information from the All Selling section. Go through the doc: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/getmyebayselling.html#Request.SoldList.OrderStatusFilter Best regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.