question

mr.bl8455 avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.bl8455 asked ·

GetOrders does not return orders

in sandbox I have a buyer account that has placed orders with paypal. The seller sees these orders in the status: Buyer has not completed the checkout. I have forced the payment sent and the payment received. The checkout status remains NOT COMPLETED. Invoking the GetOrders service does not return anything. I assume it's due to the unfinished checkout. Can you help me @sagar_developersupport ? I attach image orders on sandbox ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2453-checkout.png
getorders
checkout.png (89.6 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bandagifts avatar image
0 Likes"
bandagifts answered ·
I am using the XML format for our call, I assume you are using the Rest. Are you passing the creation or last modified dates in the correct format (that is before these orders)?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mr.bl8455 avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.bl8455 answered ·
Hi @bandagifts, I have two orders. The first with two items, one of which is unpaid, the second with only one paid item. So at least the second order should display it.

bandagifts avatar image
0 Likes"
bandagifts answered ·
If I am understanding correctly, at least one order has not been completed (no funds received - so not paid for). You should not be able to download an order (GetOrders) that is in fact - not an actual "order". Doing so would result in shipping items that are not yet paid for.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.