question

matro2660 avatar image
0 Likes"
matro2660 asked ·

Sandbox - unable to publish offer

Hello, Please update my test account - **testuser_isensdu** - so that I can sell products. At this time i'm getting the following error: *Incomplete account information. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account.* Thanks, Mattia
seller account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matro2660 avatar image
0 Likes"
matro2660 answered ·
Sorry, i'm using the sandbox site not the api. Thanks, Mattia

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @matro2660, Please share us with the error message? which API call you are using?

matro2660 avatar image
0 Likes"
matro2660 answered ·
Ok thanks. I have one more question about the sandbox site, i'm not able to sell any product because the image uploader does not upload my photos, and it isn't possible to publish a product without photo, how can i solve the problem? Thanks, Mattia

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @matro2660, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_isensdu to mattia.rosi-seller@gmail.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Best Regards, eBay Developer Program

matro2660 avatar image
0 Likes"
matro2660 answered ·
Thank you @sagar_developersupport my paypal sandbox email is **mattia.rosi-seller@gmail.com** and my ebay sandbox user is **testuser_isensdu** Best Regards, Mattia

0 Likes"
Hi @matro2660, Apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of that "Link my paypal account" is currently not working. Please provide paypal sandbox account to us so that we can link it with sandbox for you. Best Regards, eBay Developer Program

matro2660 avatar image
0 Likes"
matro2660 answered ·
Hi @sagar_developersupport, i'm not able to link my paypal sandbox account, inside ebay sandbox site, the link "Link my paypal account" redirect to a broken page. Thank for your answer. Mattia

0 Likes"
Hi @matro2660, Please provide paypal sandbox account to link your sandbox account to paypal so that you can sell products on sandbox environment. Best Regards, eBay Developer Program

jewellerybox avatar image
0 Likes"
jewellerybox answered ·
Having trouble here today aswell have been trying all morning to list something and getting partial page loads but no specific errors wondering if there is some sandbox issue in general

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.