question

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 asked

getting error when try to publish offer Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form. ,i'm getting error when try to publish offer

getting error when try to publish offers@logkur_57 **Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form.**
offer publish
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered
Hi @logkur_57, Could you please provide us with the following details: 1. Sample call request 2. Please confirm you are in the sandbox or production environment Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered
sample request $ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,' https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/offer/'.$offer_id.'/publish'); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); //curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, '{}'); $headers = array(); $headers[] = 'Authorization: Bearer '.$access_token; $headers[] = 'Accept:application/json'; $headers[] = 'Content-Type: application/json'; curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers); $result = curl_exec($ch); if (curl_errno($ch)) { echo 'Error:' . curl_error($ch); } 2. it's a sandbox environment

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered
Incomplete account information. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form(in sandbox uk).

logkur_57 avatar image
0 Likes"
logkur_57 answered
i have already linked my eBay Sandbox account with Paypal.approx 1 to 2 month i m still facing same issue .

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.