question

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
1 Like"
InactiveAutoUser asked

100% error with trading API: "Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out."

For the last 7 hours or so, three of my applications have been getting this error:

"Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out."

I followed the directions in this customer service article to no avail:

https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=839.

No code changes have occurred in my application, and I have tested with both Java and Python code locally and offsite.

The eBay docs state this is an internal error. I have opened up a ticket for this and am awaiting a response, I just wanted to see if anyone else is getting this error because the status page does not show it.

Thanks

John

error
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser answered

Hey John,

I've been receiving the same error on-and-off for the past 3 weeks.

"Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out"

The timeouts have been occurring for a variety of requests such as GetSellerList and GetSellerTransactions.

For the past few hours, I've been getting the error consistently for "GetFeedback".

Same as you:

I'm getting the same results whether I make the request from my production server, or from my local developer machine.

I've followed the directions in the service article.

My application has been working properly since 2007...

I've made no recent changes to code. (PHP)

Anyone else?

Ilan

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered

Hi Folks,

We are Sorry for any inconvenience caused and our our engineering team is working on this eBay bug with high priority.  Please check the  Site Status on the progress of the issue.

Best Regards,

10 |600

eseller-solutions avatar image
0 Likes"
eseller-solutions answered

Folks,

I am still getting this error ..

SimpleXMLElement Object
(
[Timestamp] => 2013-08-07T10:09:50.333Z
[Ack] => Failure
[Errors] => SimpleXMLElement Object
(
[ShortMessage] => Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out.
[LongMessage] => Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out.
[ErrorCode] => 21359
[SeverityCode] => Error
[ErrorParameters] => SimpleXMLElement Object
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[ParamID] => 0
)

[Value] => Please try again.
)

[ErrorClassification] => SystemError
)

[Version] => 835
[Build] => E835_INTL_APIFEEDBACK_16257044_R1
)

Is there any update on the issue

10 |600

chipsiw avatar image
0 Likes"
chipsiw answered

I too have been getting this error for the last few days and is still occurring 100% of `leavefeedback` requests.

10 |600

chipsiw avatar image
0 Likes"
chipsiw answered

double post

10 |600

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered

We have fixed the issue for international sites.  Please let us know if  you are still getting the error.

Best Regards,

10 |600

feuerzeug-fabrik-de avatar image
0 Likes"
feuerzeug-fabrik-de answered

Hi, we still have the problem with site id 77 but when i use the api test tool it works...?

What ist the problem. There is no LeaveFeedback call successfull since 02/08/2013....

Please help...

Kind Regards

10 |600

epn-forum-id avatar image
0 Likes"
epn-forum-id answered

Hi,

Just reviving this thread as I have noticed over the past couple of weeks that I am

getting this error "Input transfer has been terminated because your request timed out"

when using GetFeedback.

The script that I have run for years hasn't been changed and there doesn't appear to

be a pattern as to when it's going to fall over. Yesterday after the cron job failed I ran

it manually and it failed after 550 records processed - ran it again excluding the processed

records and it failed after another 1,000 records, then 250 records, then 375.

Looking back at the logs it looks like it is an intermittent fault and has happened at least

twice over the past couple of weeks.

So it does look like the fault has come back - anyone else experiencing the same thing??

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.