question

micgi768 avatar image
0 Likes"
micgi768 asked ·

Getting Category Fees (UK)

Hi all, I'm using the older Trading API for integrating our back end with eBay, and one thing we want to keep track of is the final value fees we pay on listed items. We have a shop, so some of the caps that are in place will apply, but I would like a way to pull down the fees associated with a category. Ideally, this would be some form of API call. However, I can't seem to find anything that does this in the documentation. This was made further by the fact that I couldn't find any valid information on eBay's site itself, or anywhere else for that matter. Is there a way to get the fees per-category? Even if this is just a table of information on the eBay website. This is quite a big issue and is hindering further progress, as we have a large amount of orders pushing through on a daily basis, and we need to be able to track the percentages of orders before they're made. Thank you. EDIT: To clarify, I'm looking for the fees on eBay UK, for which I cannot find up to date resources.
categoriesfeesfixedpriceitemfinalvaluefeefinal value fee
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @micgi768, To check Final Value Fee for UK, go through the doc: https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4364 Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

micgi768 avatar image
0 Likes"
micgi768 answered ·
@sagar_developersupport Apologies, I'm looking for the fees on the UK site since, as far as I'm aware, they're different across countries. I'll update the question to avoid confusion.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @micgi768, To get the Final Value Fees, go through the doc: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4364#Basic%20fees Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.