question

mr.bl8455 avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.bl8455 asked

How to associate the paypal account in sandbox

I am not able to associate my paypal account in the sandbox. I go to the paypal account page, and press the button Link my paypal account . Returns the error message The IP address of the shiptrack.sandbox.ebay.com server could not be found.
error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered
Hi @mr.bl8455, Could you please provide us following details so that we link it for you: 1. eBay sandbox user 2. paypal sandbox account Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mr.bl8455 avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.bl8455 answered
Hi eBay sandbox user developer : mr.bluesman eBay sandbox user test : testuser_sogima_user paypal sandbox account : info-buyer@antoniopassarella.info thanks

0 Likes"
Hi @mr.bl8455, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_sogima_user to info-buyer@antoniopassarella.info for you. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Support

mr.bl8455 avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.bl8455 answered
It's work.Thank you.

0 Likes"
Hi @mr.bl8455, You are welcome!!

gkkt6267 avatar image
0 Likes"
gkkt6267 answered
Hi @sagar_developersupport I had the same problem and you Can please help me link my account too? eBay user developer : mpxdev eBay sandbox user test : testuser_mpxvnn paypal sandbox account : maidanhcongtu-buyer@gmail.com Thank you very much

0 Likes"
Hi @gkkt6267 , We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_mpxvnn to maidanhcongtu-buyer@gmail.com for you. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Support

davmcd5 avatar image
0 Likes"
davmcd5 answered
I am also having the same problem. Can you link my account too? eBay Developer Account: davidmcdonnell eBay Sandbox User: testuser_davidmcdonnell PayPal Account : mcdonnell-d11@ulster.ac.uk Thank you, David

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
HI @davmcd5, We apologize for the inconvenience, as the self-service eBay/PayPal sandbox linking does not work at this time. We have successfully linked testuser_davidmcdonnell to mcdonnell-d11@ulster.ac.uk for you. Thank you for your patience. Regards, eBay Developers Support

awaken avatar image
0 Likes"
awaken answered
Please link: eBay Dev account: kkimball-dev eBay Sandbox: gl-ebay-sandbox@linksadvantage.com PayPal Sandbox: gl-ebay-sandbox@linksadvantage.com Note that the eBay and PayPal sandbox email addresses are the same. Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.