question

mr.bl8455 avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.bl8455 asked ·

How to associate the paypal account in sandbox

I am not able to associate my paypal account in the sandbox. I go to the paypal account page, and press the button Link my paypal account . Returns the error message The IP address of the shiptrack.sandbox.ebay.com server could not be found.
error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

popolone avatar image
1 Like"
popolone answered ·
Hi, Can you link ebay sandbox account to paypal sandbox account? ebay account: testuser_seller_popolone Paypal account: sb-mzkbr659104@business.example.com Thanks.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sha-765148 avatar image
0 Likes"
sha-765148 answered ·
Hi @ankit_developersupport, @sagar_developersupport, I am also trying to link my paypal account in the sandbox but its not letting me, could you link it for me : eBay Developer Account: jmorford eBay Sandbox User: testuser_psharma PayPal Account : psharma@4miles.com thank you

do392958 avatar image
0 Likes"
do392958 answered ·
Could you link our PayPal Sandbox User with our Ebay Sandbox account? ebay sandbox developer user: tcl paypal sanbox mail: it@tcl-consulting.de ebay sandbox account: TESTUSER_TCLV

tony1997810-6 avatar image
0 Likes"
tony1997810-6 answered ·
Hello, I am trying to link my paypal sandbox to ebay sandbox, but the website shows server not found Ebay Sandbox: testuser_tony1997810 Paypal Sandbox: sb-yoqhd2586239@business.example.com

siaka69 avatar image
0 Likes"
siaka69 answered ·
I am also having the same problem. Can you link my account too? eBay Developer Account: siarhei.kasko@instinctools.com eBay Sandbox User: testuser_autographauthentic PayPal Account : sb-stflx2491715@business.example.com

goth_world avatar image
0 Likes"
goth_world answered ·
@ankit_developersupport, @sagar_developersupport Same here. I have created 5 sandbox users and 5 sandbox Paypal accounts that all need linking so I can develop my app. I have tried requesting through the support URL over a week ago but it still has not been actioned. Additionally; I also get an error saying that the sandbox accounts are not seller accounts when I try to change them to business accounts. So can someone please link the following accounts and change them to business accounts: Ebay sandbox accounts: nortksitest1@protonmail.com nortksitest2@protonmail.com nortksitest3@protonmail.com nortksitest4@protonmail.com nortksitest5@protonmail.com Paypal sandbox accounts: testing123@sandboxmail.com testing123-1@sandboxmail.com testing123-2@sandboxmail.com testing123-3@sandboxmail.com testing123-4@sandboxmail.com

anlav3659 avatar image
0 Likes"
anlav3659 answered ·
Hi! Can you link my account too ( @ankit_developersupport , @sagar_developersupport )? eBay user developer : ikhanin eBay sandbox user test : testuser_khanin paypal sandbox account : khanin@business.example.com and eBay sandbox user test : testuser_mark.aureus paypal sandbox account : mark.aureus@personal.example.com Thanks!

rupinka_7 avatar image
0 Likes"
rupinka_7 answered ·
@eram_developersupport @ankit_developersupport @sagar_developersupport I tried to link sandbox PayPal with sandbox eBay but it gives me an error. Could you please link the Paypal with sandbox eBay. Here is the detail: Developer account username: rupinderjit Sandbox test username: testuser_roop Sandbox user email: rupinderjit.kaur@logicalcommerce.com Sandbox user PayPal email: rupinderjit.kaur@logicalcommerce.com

andreitarykin87 avatar image
0 Likes"
andreitarykin87 answered ·
I am also having the same problem. Can you link my account too ( @ankit_developersupport , @sagar_developersupport )? eBay Developer Account: andreitarykin87 eBay Sandbox User: testuser_mr_foo PayPal Account: ksbomj+paypalsandbox@gmail.com Thank you, Andrii,I am also having the same problem. Can you link my account too (@ankit_developersupport, @sagar_developersupport)? eBay Developer Account: andreitarykin87 eBay Sandbox User: testuser_mr_foo PayPal Account: ksbomj+paypalsandbox@gmail.com Thank you, Andrii

zewil7 avatar image
0 Likes"
zewil7 answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport , I have filed a support request, but nothing has changed. How do I know if the ebay sandbox account and paypal sandbox account are linked? I'm getting error: ebaysdk.exception.ConnectionError: "AddItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 120, You need to create a seller's account. Before you can list this item we need some additional information to create a seller's account." Is this because the ebay sandbox and paypal sandbox accounts aren't linked?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.