question

houseclearance*2011 avatar image
0 Likes"
houseclearance*2011 asked ·

Offer API question

Hi, I looked into the Offer API when it first was launched and I see still the docs is pretty sparse, so wanted to ask a few questions regarding it: - Where can I read more info about ticking all the boxes for going from the sandbox to live? - Is there still a latest bid time limit 30s before the end of the listing? - If approved, can I use both mobile and website, or would they require separate approval each? Thanks, it's nice to see a bit of life here.
buying api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @houseclearance*2011, Please go with the answers below: 1. I'm not sure what do you want to say here " ticking all the boxes for going from the sandbox to live? " but you can test Offer API in the Sandbox and for the production, it will be required ePN approval. 2. There are no bid time limit 30s before the end of the listing. 3. I believe it would require separate approval. Hope this helps you: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/offer/resources/methods Best Regards eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.