question

metcalfz77 avatar image
0 Likes"
metcalfz77 asked ·

MaxPrice being ignored when both Auction and FixedPrice are used together

When I search with the following filters, I get auctions returned that are over $100. If I only search for Auction or FixedPrice separately, the max price is correctly applied to the results. Is there a bug in the API or am I doing something wrong? keywords=Shell+Cordovan+ sortOrder=StartTimeNewest paginationInput.entriesPerPage=100 paginationInput.pageNumber=1 descriptionSearch=true categoryId(0)=11450 itemFilter(0).name=HideDuplicateItems itemFilter(0).value=true itemFilter(1).name=MaxPrice itemFilter(1).value=100.00 itemFilter(2).name=Condition itemFilter(2).value(0)=Used itemFilter(2).value(1)=Unspecified itemFilter(3).name=ListingType itemFilter(3).value(0)=Auction itemFilter(3).value(1)=FixedPrice @eram_developersupport
finditemsadvanced
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Bug Confirmed. MaxPrice is not applied properly. Try adding a MinPrice filter, it looks like it works if both are provided.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.