question

chris_auctions avatar image
0 Likes"
chris_auctions asked ·

Find Items Advanced -- Can I Return Item Attributes Somehow?

Wondering if someone can help me out? I'm using API to search baseball cards in category 213 using find items advanced query. There are no attributes in the results, or the field 'grade' in my output (which is what I really need), yet of course this information is available on the eBay site. I'm assuming that Grade is a a part of attributes? Is there a way that I can return the attributes with the call from findItemsAdvanced? Thanks!
finditemsadvancedapi callattributesquery
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chris_auctions avatar image
0 Likes"
chris_auctions answered ·
thanks sagar, i guess, from what I understand is that I would not be able to return the actual results of that field, but I would be able to filter on that field to narrow down the results...is my understanding correct?

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @chris_auctions, The aspectHistogramContainer field will show the aspects in the category. To return the attributes with the call from findItemsAdvanced, go through the doc: https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/findItemsAdvanced.html#Response.aspectHistogramContainer.aspect Best Regards, eBay Developer support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.