question

partsmunich avatar image
0 Likes"
partsmunich asked ·

eBay and PayPal docking problem.

PayPal had withdrawn the money but eBay still showed the payment has been received. However, if I check the payment status through another route ( home--> my ebay-->order details), eBays shows the payment failed. Is there any one facing the same problem? PayPal said eBay has this bug for a long time but hasn't solved it.
paypal-linking-issuepaypalbugbug reportpaymentstatuspayment-status
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @partsmunich, Unfortunately, we will need much more information to help triage. And in order to triage this issue further, we need to gather private data We would suggest you to file a [support ticket][1] with the following details: Seller ID Item ID XML request body If it is a bug you don't get charged. Best Regards eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.