question

massamassa12345 avatar image
0 Likes"
massamassa12345 asked

An unknown issue has occurred. Contact the website administrator

I am using API to manage ebay and was tring to check API explore, I mistakenly click back to home a couple of times. Once I tried to obtain the O'Auth token, "An unknown issue has occurred. Contact the website administrator" message is appeared. I can't access my application key page that I can't test API explore. How could I contact to website administrator? I would like to explain my case and fix this issue for obtaining O'Auth access key. Please reach me eBay developer support.
tokenaccess tokenapikey
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chrisfec_27 avatar image
0 Likes"
chrisfec_27 answered
I had the same issue but it seemed to have stopped. It only lasted about 20 minutes, I hope whatever it was is resolved for you

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

massamassa12345 avatar image
0 Likes"
massamassa12345 answered
@chrisfec I wait patiently until fixing this issue. Thank you for letting me know your case. Many thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.