question

saabo68 avatar image
0 Likes"
saabo68 asked ·

how can i get the item categoryId or primaryCategoryId

is there a way to get the information about the category and the condition when i call my list of Items in eBay ( GetItemCall ). when i get the item always item.PrimaryCategory is null ! I need to get the category of the stored item in eBay so i can save it in my local database.
.NETc#c# .net
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

saabo68 avatar image
0 Likes"
saabo68 answered ·
Solved thanks alot, this was because when i called the list i've used a wrong DetailLevelCodeType, when i changed it to "DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll" the items are returned with their full details.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @saabo68, To get the Primary Category ID go through the doc: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetCategories.html#Response.CategoryArray.Category.CategoryID Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.