question

thydzik avatar image
0 Likes"
thydzik asked

How to get MaxPrice working in a search?

I have just started with the findItemsByKeywords API, I am struggling with the filters, particularly getting MaxPrice working.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong;

http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?SECURITY-APPNAME=... gold&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-AU&itemFilter(0).name=sortOrder&itemFilter(0).value=EndTimeSoonest&itemFilter(1).name=shippingType&itemFilter(1).value=Free&itemFilter(2).name=MaxPrice&itemFilter(2).paramName=Currency&itemFilter(2).paramValue=AUD&itemFilter(2).value=5&itemFilter(3).name=LocatedIn&itemFilter(3).value=WorldWide

Also, does anyone know if there is a tool to convert normal eBay search URLs to the API equivalent, as this would be very helpful to me?

Thanks.

finditemsbykeywordsitemfiltermaxprice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thydzik avatar image
0 Likes"
thydzik answered

Solution, remove all spaces from the keywords and replace with plus symbol

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

Yes, URL encoding is important.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.