question

rkx-tech avatar image
0 Likes"
rkx-tech asked

Please help! seller profiles can not be access through the selling API

First off I will state that I am not a developer but rather an end user and I have almost no idea what I am doing when it comes to API. I use a 3rd party developer to help manage my ebay listings / inventory (ecomdash) I am having a problem with my ebay selling profiles not being imported into ecomdash. I have 2 different ebay accounts linked up to ecomdash and only 1 of the accounts has this issues. The other imports seller profiles just fine. They have told me to contact ebay regarding this issues as they say they can do no more on their end. Here is the info ecomdash has given me regarding the error they are receiving. any help or insight who to contact would be much appreciated. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2424-error.jpg
selling api
error.jpg (115.3 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
rkx-tech avatar image
0 Likes"
rkx-tech answered
Thank you for the response. I have been having this issue for almost 6 months now and have been trying to figure it out off an on throughout that time. I am on ebay-US and I have about 15 seller policies applied to 100+ listings. I amazingly was able to get it working today! I clicked "opt out" on the business policies page. I then went to "opt in" again, but was greeted with a page saying I an error occurred and i could not opt it. I called ebay customer support and amazingly the rep was able to opt me back in to business policies. After doing this I tried the API call again and now my business policies are pulling in. This has been super frustrating as ebay and the developer have been of little to no help, but it is working now!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.