question

micgi768 avatar image
0 Likes"
micgi768 asked ·

How can I test orders in the sandbox?

Hi all, I'm looking for a way to test sandbox payments and orders. Our back-end system requires certain information, such as transaction data, to be able to process the order properly. This is functionality I need to test, so how can I test payments via the Sandbox? First I tried adding an item via the API and ordering through the sandbox. However, when I hit "Pay Now", I get error code 70005, which occurs every time so I can't test with my sandbox PayPal accounts. Then I tried just going into the seller's platform and marking the payment as received, so I could continue and fudge some data through purely for testing. It appears my only recourse would be to test this with a live order on the production site, however that would result in eBay receiving money for all the tests I have to run.
sandboxgetordersebay-trading-apipaymentorderstatus
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.