question

tmzafar avatar image
0 Likes"
tmzafar asked ·

Developer Account Rejected

I'm trying to register with the eBay Developers Program for over two weeks now. I didn't think it would be THAT complicated, as I'm trying to get an answer why it was rejected and what i need to do to get access to it, as my client is waiting for his application! There are literally only 5 fields while reigstering and I have already contacted Contact Channels and there is no response whatsoever. Can someone please tell me why it's rejected and what i need to do, to get it up and running?
accountaccount activationregistration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tmzafar avatar image
0 Likes"
tmzafar answered ·
No response whatsoever, beyond pathetic!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tmzafar avatar image
0 Likes"
tmzafar answered ·
Has there been an update so far? Have you had a lok into it? It's been over a month now that this problem persists @eram_developersupport

tmzafar avatar image
0 Likes"
tmzafar answered ·
Hi @eram_developersupport, my eBay User ID is: "tmzafar". Kind Regards, Tahir

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @tmzafar, Could you please provide your eBay User ID for which Application is developed, so that we can check from our end? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.