question

db.ventures avatar image
0 Likes"
db.ventures asked ·

Passing pandas df through findcompleteditems

Hello, Currently I am working on a project that will make a series of calls to the Ebay api to findcompleteditems. I've gotten it to work for individual items, that I type in and search for. However I am having issues iterating through a pandas dataframe, as I tend to get an error: ```ebaysdk.exception.ConnectionError: "findCompletedItems: Internal Server Error, Domain: CoreRuntime, Severity: Error, errorId: 5014, Error reading from XML stream: Unexpected character ' ' (code 32); expected a semi-colon after the reference for entity 'M'\n at javax.xml.stream.SerializableLocation@3aea3aea"``` if anyone has any idea please let me know. My code is attached below: https://pastebin.com/xYjHiy5R
findcompleteditemspython
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

db.ventures avatar image
0 Likes"
db.ventures answered ·
you don't understand, the call works by its self. but not when I try to iterate though a loop. Further, I don't have a raw api request, what I have is in the paste bin. @sagar_developersupport

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @db.ventures , Could you please provide us the raw API request so that we can try to reproduce at our end. You can use eBay API Explorer https://developer.ebay.com/my/api_test_tool?index=0&env=production&api=finding&call=findCompletedItems&variation=xml Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.