question

chris_auctions avatar image
0 Likes"
chris_auctions asked ·

Updating List of Saved Items

I'm allowing a user to save a list of Favorite items on my site, note this is not connected to their eBay account. The favorite item with ItemID is saving to my database based on the current information for when they save it. I need to display the list of favorite items on the page with the updated bids, price, time left etc. Can someone help direct me to the best practice for retrieving the updated information for a list of items?
finding apiupdatefavorites
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Shopping API, GetMultipleItems. In addition to price and info changes, make sure you account for sold, expired and deleted items, these can happen at any time.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chris_auctions avatar image
0 Likes"
chris_auctions answered ·
Ok thank you!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.