question

electronic_passion avatar image
0 Likes"
electronic_passion asked ·

How do I get ALL active Items for seller regardless of number of Active Items

How do I get ALL active Items for seller regardless of number of Active Items ? I only need to get item numbers for all items via API , I can see that there is limitation of 25000 listings per GetSellerList , and also EndDate, StartDate mandatory which is bit frustrating If seller creates listing every week for last 10 years. Is there a simple way to get item list for seller without using LMS - or creating LMS job is only one known option ? Thanks
api callgetsellerlistlms
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @electronic_passion, There is no restful API to get all Active Items For Seller Regardless Of Number Of Active Items. Best Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

electronic_passion avatar image
0 Likes"
electronic_passion answered ·
Well , the problem is that ActiveInventoryReport does not support Oauth method and Im using that method in my app.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @electronic_passion, Replace GetSellerList with ActiveInventoryReport. As ActiveInventoryReport is a simple, compact report that returns ItemID, SKU number, quantity and price for the active items in the inventory. REF: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1342 http://www.developer.ebay.com/DevZone/merchant-data/CallRef/ActiveInventoryReport.html Best regards, eBay Support Developer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.