question

nmpipla1 avatar image
0 Likes"
nmpipla1 asked

Marketing API getMerchandisedProducts 429 Too Many Requests response

Hi, I'm using getMerchandisedProducts method from marketing API to receive best selling products. I'm making 18 parallel calls to the API which is maximal number of calls in accordance with API usage rules, but often API returns 429 Too Many Requests HTTP status. My guess that it's may be caused by short period of time between each bunch of calls. But I didn't see something about such limits in documentation. May be someone have any ideas related to such behavior?
marketing apigetmerchandisedproducts
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @nmpipla1, 429 HTTP status code is a standard way to communicate that your application has exceeded the daily call limits. You will need to wait for the next day to make the calls. Best regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered
Hi @nmpipla1, In addition, can you please provide us with your eBay Developer username? Best Regards eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.