question

motorshopne1 avatar image
0 Likes"
motorshopne1 asked

WP-Lister Lite for eBay Error 120

Hi there, I was advised to come here from eBay customer service. I have a wordpress site with eBay linked so I can publish products and sell on eBay but I'm getting the error code of 120 whenever I verify and try to publish the products. I have spoken with eBay customer service and they have said that I should contact the plugin company. I did that and a developer from the plugin company logged into my site and said there is nothing wrong with the plugin as the error says that there are details missing from the eBay account. I went back to eBay and one of the customer service team checked my account and said there are no missing details and he cannot see where the problem is coming from. He advised me to ask here for any information anyone might be able to give on this. The plugin I'm using is WP-Lister Lite for eBay and cannot seem to find why this error is coming up.
wordpresswp-lister lite for ebayerror code 120
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @motorshopne1, Before listing you have to verified that an eBay user is a registered seller. REF: [How can I verify that an eBay user is a registered seller?][1] Hope the above will help you!!! Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=80

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
motorshopne1 answered
Hi There, Thanks for the reply, sadly this doesn't fix my issue as all the requirements that I need to do have already been done. My account is verified according to eBay and no more information is required. Thanks

0 Likes"
motorshopne1 answered
Hi @sanjeev_developersupport, 1) API wise I'm not 100% sure as the Wordpress Plugin takes care of it all, all it asked me to do was link my eBay account which i have done, it's WP-Lister Lite Plugin. 2) eBay username is motorshopne1 3) I beleive I am in the production environment yes 4) This worked previously howeve I have had to completely redo the website due to hosting problems with GoDaddy however once I redid it, the account was changed to a business account as the original one was a personal account 5) The username is ansak_27 Thanks

0 Likes"
motorshopne1 answered
Hi there, Sorry I may have misunderstood your questions, I don't have a developer account because as far as I am aware I don't need one for what I am wanting to do. The plugin takes care of everything in the sense of putting it on eBay (or at least should), if i need to create a developers account in order to link my website to eBay and publish content then firstly that wasn't mentioned and secondly when this was done previously on the last account which was just a standard eBay account, not a developer one, it worked perfectly fine. It's only since I had to change the account to a business account that it has stopped working. I'm not sure why I would need a developers account? Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.