question

ekol80 avatar image
0 Likes"
ekol80 asked ·

Compatible Application limit 100K day and not 1,5 milion day

Hello, I hereby sincerely thank you for your support which you’ve given me in order to prceed with eBay’s Compatible Application Check. Furthermore, I would like you to ask to make the following clear to me. I see that the dalily limit has been extended to 100K calls per day. It is indicated in the eBay documentation that the compatible applications have 1.5 million API calls per day. When we would get near 100K, the limit will go up automatically? Or do I have to make a new appliance? Can you please explain how and what to do when we get there? Thanks for your reply. All the best, kind regards @eram_developersupport
limitscompatible application check100k
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @ekol80, You have to hit that 100K per day limit of Trading API,if you felt that you need more than 100K then you need to file Compatible Application Check again. Your App check follows with the same procedure and if it get green signal by our business team and technical team then you will get thos e 1.5 M/day. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.