question

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer asked

GetMyeBaySelling maximum number of active listings

Hello There is a problem with getting active listing set by using GetMyeBaySelling call. It returns maximum 25 000 listings, but what to do if I have > 25 000? Is there another way to retrieve all my active selling, because I need to synchronize it with my own database. Kind Regards
sellinggetmyebaysellinggetmyebaysellingcallactive listings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sagar_developersupport answered
Hi @seanailer, ActiveInventoryReport call contains price and quantity information for all of the active listings. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered
@sagar_developersupport Thank you very much for the valuable information!

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered
@sanjeev_developersupport Thank you very much for the "GetSellerList" advice. I am going to use that meanwhile. Kind regards

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered
@sanjeev_developersupport Speaking about API calls, I have one more question, that has been mocking me for a long time. When I make a trading api call, for e.g. "GetSellerList", i takes about 1-2 seconds to receive a response. Is it normal response time, or the problem is in my approach? It seems quite long for me, comparing to other APIs I used to work with. Kind regards

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered
Hi @seanailer, If you need to use ReturnAll to retrieve all the item details, use a smaller EntriesPerPage value to limit the number of items returned from the call. To improve performance, specify a shorter time range with EndTimeFrom and EndTimeTo. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.