question

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer asked ·

GetMyeBaySelling maximum number of active listings

Hello There is a problem with getting active listing set by using GetMyeBaySelling call. It returns maximum 25 000 listings, but what to do if I have > 25 000? Is there another way to retrieve all my active selling, because I need to synchronize it with my own database. Kind Regards
sellinggetmyebaysellinggetmyebaysellingcallactive listings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @seanailer, You're Welcome.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @seanailer, You're welcome!! GetMyeBaySelling has a limitation that it does not return more than 25000 items. If the number of items is more than 25000, you need to use GetSellerList or you may use ActiveInventoryReport via LMS. https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=477 Best Regards eBay Developer Support

sagar_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @seanailer, ActiveInventoryReport call contains price and quantity information for all of the active listings. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @seanailer, If you need to use ReturnAll to retrieve all the item details, use a smaller EntriesPerPage value to limit the number of items returned from the call. To improve performance, specify a shorter time range with EndTimeFrom and EndTimeTo. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport Speaking about API calls, I have one more question, that has been mocking me for a long time. When I make a trading api call, for e.g. "GetSellerList", i takes about 1-2 seconds to receive a response. Is it normal response time, or the problem is in my approach? It seems quite long for me, comparing to other APIs I used to work with. Kind regards

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered ·
@sanjeev_developersupport Thank you very much for the "GetSellerList" advice. I am going to use that meanwhile. Kind regards

seanailer avatar image
0 Likes"
seanailer answered ·
@sagar_developersupport Thank you very much for the valuable information!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.