question

8phype avatar image
0 Likes"
8phype asked ·

"Too many requests. Short-duration threshold exceeded" but api usage report is under limit

Hi, recently started my ebay developer account and went to test out sample trading.py program from the python sdk github on my sandbox environment however I'm getting the following error: ShortMessage: Too many requests. Short-duration threshold exceeded LongMessage: You have exceeded the call threshold per second. Please throttle traffic for this call and then retry. When I check my API call use report, it says I've only used 14. How can I resolve this?
trading apisellingpythonapi limit
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @8phype, Could you please provide us with the following details: Please provide the name of API call you are using of Trading API . Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.