question

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou asked

Account registration rejected and no update for 6 months

Hi, @sanjeev_developersupport could you help in this regards? I have sent multiple requests, but nothing is moving. There is no reason, that account should have been rejected, as basically we are not providing any reasonable information during the registration, so I don't get what is wrong. Thank you in advance. User - yobinbou
account activation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou answered
@eram_developersupport ?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @yobinbou, Could you please provide your developer user name , so that we can check where the issue is? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou answered
@eram_developersupport, my username is yobinbou. Also if it helps, by adding gmail_dotcom to it, you will have the email. Hopefully, you can resolve it. Thank you.

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou answered
@sanjeev_developersupport That much I know by myself - even the title indicates that. During registration we do not add much information, which doesn't give any reason to be rejected, so how can I know what is wrong with it. Instead of copying the same message and avoiding extra chatting here, you could just check and push registration through. In fact, I have been creating tickets almost daily for a few months, but never got a response. So can you finally do something on this regard?

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @yobinbou, Could you please retry and register yourself again? As soon as you register, you should get an email for which they need to respond within 24 hours. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou answered
@eram_developersupport In case you mean to register again by creating a new user, I cannot as the email had been used. If you are talking about creating a new ticket, I did, but I haven't received (and so far never had) any confirmation via email.

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou answered
Just a quick update - I still haven't received any reply. That's crazy.

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou answered
@eram_developersupport & @sanjeev_developersupport any comments? It seems support in this regard is non existing.

yobinbou avatar image
0 Likes"
yobinbou answered
@eram_developersupport | @sanjeev_developersupport can you activate my account? Or do I have to wait for another year? Username: "yobinbou"

bestmobiledeals avatar image
0 Likes"
bestmobiledeals answered
@eram_developersupport | @sanjeev_developersupport can you activate my account name 'bestmobiledeals' I have tried all other channels - this needs intervention

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.