question

and_there_is_more avatar image
0 Likes"
and_there_is_more asked ·

I need help with API, or other way to tranfer addresses to Dutch Postal Company

I need to get addresses from My Ebay directly to PostNL (Dutch Royal Mail) because otherwise I have to fill in 20 address lines for each sale and that's not workable. I have to do it before the 1st of January otherwise I am not able to send items anymore as they require a barcode because of the new 2020 international postal laws. I have no clue how to do this. They (PostNL) registered me for an API, no clue what it is or how it works. I gave up hope as I called with ebay for hours, called with PostNL for days, and there is no working solution in sight. I also contacted ICT companies, they do not have time to fix this before 1st of Januari (deadline). I am happy to pay for it. But I don't even know what I should do. I posted my question on the Ducth eBay but there is nobody there or responding. I had multiple chats with ebay that got me nowhere. I had multiple emails from ebay "customer service" getting me nowhere. I am struggling with this on a daily basis for a month now, but no one can tell me what to do.
apihelpaddresses
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered ·
Hi @and_there_is_more , Sorry for the trouble caused to you. You can check for Trading API it can provide data regarding , **get addresses from My eBay directly** .For example calls :- GetSellerTransactions , Getorders ,etc . Please let me know anything else you need or describe your issue briefly and purpose for which you need addresses . Best Regards , eBay Developer Program
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.