question

devesi-7397 avatar image
0 Likes"
devesi-7397 asked

getting error Something went wrong,Please wait for moment and try again on adding product to selling list

All is working fine till yesterday, but suddenly I am getting this error when I am trying to send post request to Ebay for creating product and adding items to selling list. The error is : Sorry, something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again. Sometimes its working fine and sometimes , it gives error. Is this the issue from ebay side? I am doing this on sandbox account of ebay.
selling api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @devesi-7397, Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Could you please provide us with the following details: 1.Please provide Sample Request. 2.Additional API details with parameters you are using to complete the process for Adding Product To Selling List ? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devesi-7397 avatar image
0 Likes"
devesi-7397 answered
@ankit_developerssupport: Thanks for your reply.Actually I am using PHP sdk for posting request. and sending DTS\eBaySDK\Trading\Types\AddFixedPriceItemRequestType Object to addFixedPriceItem() method. The API returns the above error 'Error Something Went Wrong,Please Wait For Moment And Try Again' when I tried to create or revise bulk items more than 20. It adds 20 to 25 items successfully but after that , suddenly it stops working and return the above error. I don't if there is some limitation for sandbox account or something else for adding or revise items more than 20 or not. But it is happening again and again.

devesi-7397 avatar image
0 Likes"
devesi-7397 answered
@ankit_developersupport :I am getting this error, with error code 1007. which is an issue from ebay server not my application error. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2416-selection-018.png

selection-018.png (86.5 KiB)

devesi-7397 avatar image
0 Likes"
devesi-7397 answered
@ankit_developersupport: I am sending this request body : <eBayAuthToken>My auth token</eBayAuthToken> <ErrorLanguage>en_US</ErrorLanguage> <WarningLevel>High</WarningLevel> <Item> <Title>DORBZ: 90S NICKELODEON-REN</Title> <Description>DORBZ: 90S NICKELODEON-REN</Description> <PrimaryCategory> <CategoryID>178211</CategoryID> </PrimaryCategory> <StartPrice>500.0</StartPrice> <CategoryMappingAllowed>true</CategoryMappingAllowed> <ConditionID>-1</ConditionID> <Country>US</Country> <Currency>USD</Currency> <DispatchTimeMax>3</DispatchTimeMax> <ListingDuration>GTC</ListingDuration> <ListingType>FixedPriceItem</ListingType> <PaymentMethods>PayPal</PaymentMethods> <!--Enter your Paypal email address--> <PayPalEmailAddress>example@example.com</PayPalEmailAddress> <PictureDetails> <GalleryType>Gallery</GalleryType> </PictureDetails> <PostalCode>95125</PostalCode> <ProductListingDetails> <UPC>889698306560</UPC> <IncludeStockPhotoURL>true</IncludeStockPhotoURL> <IncludeeBayProductDetails>true</IncludeeBayProductDetails> <UseFirstProduct>true</UseFirstProduct> <UseStockPhotoURLAsGallery>true</UseStockPhotoURLAsGallery> <ReturnSearchResultOnDuplicates>true</ReturnSearchResultOnDuplicates> </ProductListingDetails> <Quantity>6</Quantity> <ReturnPolicy> <ReturnsAcceptedOption>ReturnsAccepted</ReturnsAcceptedOption> <RefundOption>MoneyBack</RefundOption> <ReturnsWithinOption>Days_60</ReturnsWithinOption> <ShippingCostPaidByOption>Buyer</ShippingCostPaidByOption> </ReturnPolicy> <ShippingDetails> <ShippingType>Flat</ShippingType> <ShippingServiceOptions> <ShippingServicePriority>1</ShippingServicePriority> <ShippingService>Other</ShippingService> <FreeShipping>true</FreeShipping> <ShippingServiceAdditionalCost currencyID="USD">0.00</ShippingServiceAdditionalCost> </ShippingServiceOptions> </ShippingDetails> <Site>US</Site> </Item>

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @devesi-7397, As we saw that you are doing the post request from sandbox account , Please try the same request from production environment of eBay . Anything else required, please contact us . Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.