question

sent_30 avatar image
0 Likes"
sent_30 asked

Get seller unique ID

Hi all I am developing a 3rd party application fetching orders of ebay users to my site. I can get access token and fethcing orders . But I can not identify that that store belongs to that user. . I mean is there any way to get user_id or store_id via ebay api
sellerseller accountaccount api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ankit_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
ankit_developersupport answered
Hi @sent_30, As you wanted the detail for store ID. you can use the call GetStore of Trading API. Please go through the document :- https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetStore.html Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sent_30 avatar image
0 Likes"
sent_30 answered
Hi Thank you for your response But one thing I should say is There is no exact way to determine store id A user may have more than one store. And store name is changeable. In this case we can not find identifier for a store Let me tell you about my process. User authorizes my app and then I get orders from ebay and insert them to my database. After inserting I update them at certain intervals So when the first time user authorizes my app , I need a store identifier which never changes to save orders properly. User may have 2 stores and when I update them I will not know which order belongs to one of those stores. I actually do not know why ebay does not return a unique unchangeable store id

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered
Hi @sent_30, As per your query , **I actually do not know why eBay does not return a unique unchangeable store id** you can use getIem call of Trading API to get the details of that particular item where you can see to which UserID it belongs then you can check which order belongs to one of those stores. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.