question

wellor_online avatar image
1 Like"
wellor_online asked

Can't access refresh token because captcha won't show up

Hy, I'm trying to get a refresh token(oAuth) for my application, but at certain point ebay asking me to complete a captcha to get my token, but the captcha does not appear so I can't access my token. It says:' We're having trouble loading your Captcha. Consider refreshing the page.', but it does not matter how many times I refresh the page the same message pops up. My code is running fine, otherwise I wouldn't get to this point but I have no clue what to do now. Anyone else faced this problem? ![alt text][2] [2]: /storage/temp/2410-captcha.png
captcharefresh token
captcha.png (31.6 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @wellor_store, We reproduce but didn't notice any issue. Try again,if you figure out the same issue feel free to contact us. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vdovina avatar image
0 Likes"
vdovina answered
I reproduced. Who should I send my code to for them to reproduce? This is a very easy to reproduce error, still reproducing many months later. Contact me and I will reproduce it as many times as you like.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered
Hi @ vdovina, Are you trying to get the OAuth token for API explorer of eBay or something else? Could you please provide the steps which you follow to get the OAuth token. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

vdovina avatar image
0 Likes"
vdovina answered
@eram_developersupport Can I answer this question privately? It's got my client secret and stuff in it. I'm happy to make a more general version of my answer public, but I might delete whatever the issue is in creating the public version. I have a PHP file that, on opening, should be creating the token in the log file, but instead it's stopped by captcha.

vdovina avatar image
0 Likes"
vdovina answered
Here. https://woolchambers.com.au/postman.php If you don't believe it's actually happening, there it is.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.