question

magr2973 avatar image
0 Likes"
magr2973 asked ·

How to get Order detail after items are sold using different seller ID?

Want to get orders post sales. I saw trading API with getOrders but I have 3 different seller username but in API I don't see any request parameter for sellerUsername so how to get the orders and its detail like no of items, selling price, tax, shipping charges etc
trading apiPHP
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eram_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
eram_developersupport answered ·
Hi @magr2973 , GetSellerTransaction call of Trading API is used to retrieve all of your order line items (transactions i.e., no of items, selling price, tax, shipping charges etc). REF: [GetSellerTransaction][1] Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetSellerTransactions.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

magr2973 avatar image
0 Likes"
magr2973 answered ·
In GetSellerTranscation API I don't see the sellerID as request parameter, how I'm gonna get the different seller's transcation? For e.g My client have 4 different seller Ids from same business name so how we can get different data based on seller Ids/username?

0 Likes"
Hi @magr2973, You can go with "GetSellerList" to retrieve items listed by the authenticated user, including item data. [Get seller Profile][1] Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetSellerList.html#ItemArray.Item.SellerProfiles

magr2973 avatar image
0 Likes"
magr2973 answered ·
I have two more questions. 1. Is it possible to request seller transcations between any date or only last 30 days order list can be retrieved? 2. Is it possible to get the total sales (count) for date range? Thanks

0 Likes"
HI @magr2973, 1. Yes it ispossible to retrieve order list of any date using filter container ModTimeFrom/ModTimeTo but if you are not specify a ModTimeFrom/ModTime filter then it defaults to30 days. REF:[ https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetSellerTransactions.html #Request.ModTimeFrom][1] 2. You can get total sales (count) . REF: [ https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetMyeBaySelling.html# Response.SellingSummary.TotalSoldCount][2] Best Regards, eBay Developer Support [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetSellerTransactions.html#Request.ModTimeFrom [2]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetMyeBaySelling.html#Response.SellingSummary.TotalSoldCount

magr2973 avatar image
0 Likes"
magr2973 answered ·
Regarding #1, If I only use ModTimeFrom, I get total orders but I don't get order detail but If i set date for recent 30 days then it gives order detail. How I can get order detail for any date range? Regarding #2, I'm getting total sold count but whatever I pass I always get the same value. Please look at the screenshot attached. !][1]

0 Likes"
Hi @magr2973, 1. Apologize for #1,you should use both ModTimeFrom and ModTimeTo filter . 2. Could you please provide the environment (Sandbox/Production)? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

magr2973 avatar image
0 Likes"
magr2973 answered ·
@eram_developersupport 1. I want to get the order information between any date for any number of days. Is this possible? Regarding #2, it is production environment Best Regards, Mitesh

0 Likes"
Hi @magr2973, No, to get the order information between any date for any number of days is not possible. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

magr2973 avatar image
0 Likes"
magr2973 answered ·
We can only get the last 30 days data in any case? 1. Is it possible to get the 30 days orders between two dates? 2. What about total sold orders between any date?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.