question

jacarublu avatar image
0 Likes"
jacarublu asked

I am looking for help with Authentication Grant Flow from a .NET Desktop Application

I have been struggling with this for weeks. I have a .NET (Visual C#) desktop application. I have successfully retrieved info from the REST APIs by manually updating my Oauth Bearer token. The piece I am struggling with is executing the Authorization Grant Flow to redirect via web request, get the user's authorization (which is just me), and then update the bearer token in my app. The eBay links have me going in circles, and the github page isn't very helpful in getting a newbie up to speed on how to use the package ( https://github.com/eBay/ebay-oauth-csharp-client). I have tried RestSharp as well. The particular API I am accessing (Catalog API) only supports user authentication. I do realize this is very open-ended, but does anyone know of any documentation or examples somewhere that can help me with this task?
oauth2authorizationgrantflowrestsharp
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.